Thursday, January 18, 2007

I've got a sink-ing feeling about this.

See the old sink. It is pink. It is not all that attractive, I think.




See the new sink. It is not pink. It is shiny and fresh and appealing, I think.


Yesterday, we welcomed the first component of a shiny, attractive, and conveniently arranged bathroom. As you can see from the wall behind the sink, we've got a ways to go.

It all started with a leaky faucet. Dragon wanted to fix the faucet, but the old sink was....well, old. And sort of weird. The guy at the hardware store said, "You want what, now? Wait, how old is this house? I've never heard of that." We'd been looking at sinks earlier this week anyway, and Dragon called from the store and said, "So. I can just buy that sink we were looking at, right?" It was the most inexpensive sink available, but it suits our purposes nicely. And it is far more attractive than the old sink, which has been relegated to the basement for the moment.

No comments: