Sunday, March 16, 2008

Cars. No, seriously.

So, the other day I posted about Action Hero's love for cars. Just in case you didn't believe that (there's no reason why you woulnd't have, because, "Gosh, but my almost-two-year-old boy loves to play with cars," isn't that suspicious of a statement), I now have photographic evidence. Today I was doing dishes in the kitchen as Action Hero raced around finding cars, and I noticed he wasn't saying, "Vroom vroom!" to the usual degree. And I turned around to see what he might be up to. Here is what I found*:



He was so intent that I was able to run for the camera. As soon as he heard it click, he looked up and said, "Cars, Mommy! LOTSIE cars!" I agreed; yes, there sure were a lot of cars. Then he said, "Lotsie cars. Need MORE cars!" and raced off, presumably to canvas the neighborhood to see if any of the neighbors had additional toy vehicles in need of lining up on our kitchen floor.

*You may not be able to tell from here, but in just in case you can, the pink thing is a dreidel. Yes, a dreidel. Long story. But Action Hero means no disrespect by adding it to the car lineup, I assure you.

No comments: