Friday, February 23, 2007

I got nothin'

I've formulated a wide variety of witty, entertaining (at least to me, and possibly to a certain select audience) posts in my head over the past couple of weeks, but due to circumstances have not been able to muster the energy to craft a single one of them. So in brief:

Action Hero is not feeling well this week.

Boy Wonder is rambunctious.

We're starting to experience real live sibling rivalry here. Oh joy.

I still don't have a job. I had a two-week temporary assignment with a great company. It's over now, but they seemed to like me. (Not enough to keep me on permanently.)

I thought I'd investigate finishing my degree online, and found a great program. However, the price tag makes further investigation impossible. If I had that much money to spend, I'd use it to pay off half the mortgage.

The weather warmed up, but it's going to start snowing again soon. Damn.

No comments: