Monday, July 28, 2008

Barfing in school libraries with boys

Welcome to Nausea Awareness Week, currently being celebrated by Anithe & Co. Action Hero will joyously share this situation to anyone who asks, saying "I puked in Mommy's car! Splash-ed on Mommy and Boy Wonner's bapack! I puke in Mommy's car! Yucky." Fortunately, it was only the once. Sadly, today brought another incident, this time for Boy Wonder, who let loose in the library at the end of day camp today. Poor dear. He was quite subdued and a bit feverish when I got there, but did have this to say as we walked out the door:

"Action Hero puked in your car."

"Yep. He sure did."

"And I just puked in the library at my camp."

(pause. Then smile.)

"Mom? Maybe we shoud carry a bucket!"

That's not a bad idea, considering.

No comments: